| Introduction |
We respect the privacy of website visitors and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. The processing of the personal data is done in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Act (AVG).
Personal data that we process
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we will collect and use the personal data that you provide to us because this is necessary to conclude and implement a possible agreement with you. This applies to both our (potential) customers and to parties from whom we purchase goods and / or services.
If you are a (potential) customer of ours, we will use your data to send you a quote, to determine the specifications or requirements that machines, accessories, parts or work to be performed must meet, as well as machines, accessories or parts to be able to deliver or to perform work for you, to be able to invoice and to be able to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of the agreement.
If you are a (potential) supplier or other contractor, your personal details are also necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement.
When purchasing, this is necessary in order to let you know what specifications or wishes certain machines, accessories or work to be performed must satisfy us, to be able to send a quote request or to place an order with you, your invoices to be able to pay and to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about other aspects of the agreement.
You are not required to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with sufficient or sufficient personal data, it is possible that we cannot perform the aforementioned activities.
Overview of personal data
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
1. First and last name
3. Date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Address details
6. Telephone number
7. Email address
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
We process the following special and / or sensitive personal data from you:
1. Details of persons younger than 16 years of age. Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
2. Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
3. We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
4. We follow your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
Sharing personal data with third parties
In connection with the implementation of a possible agreement with you, we may have to provide your personal data to parties who supply parts, materials and products to us or perform work on our behalf. We also use external server space for the storage of (parts of) our sales and purchasing administration, of which your personal data forms a part. Your personal information is therefore provided to our server room provider. We also use Microsoft Office and the associated storage options for e-mails and other files. Because we use a newsletter mailing service, your personal information is finally passed on to the provider of this service.
Security of your data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View, edit, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
Adjust privacy statement
We reserve the right to adjust this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.